Mastering the Corporate Learning Curve:  A Financial Overview

Learning and development (L&D) has ascended as a critical vehicle for synchronizing business objectives with employee capabilities.  Each year, innumerable workers actively engage in an assortment of L&D ventures covering compliance (70%), soft skills (51%), upskilling (50%), product training (39%), onboarding (36%), and reskilling (36%).  Post the COVID-19 crisis, the importance of such learning platforms has swelled, with businesses infusing further resources into their training programs.

Interestingly, this increased investment is contrasted by a rather limited analysis of its efficiency.  A mere 8% of L&D teams compute their Return on Investment (ROI), leaving an astonishing 92% of training programs without associated success indicators.  This implies an urgent call for an extensive understanding of the costs and returns associated with L&D, considering the substantial expenses tied to both traditional and alternative training methods, coupled with the relatively disappointing outcomes as perceived by employees.

Hence, corporations are encouraged to invest in holistic learning programs that blend purpose, accessibility, and research-backed content, offering a precise measurement of L&D ROI.  Tools like Arist, a microlearning platform grounded in science, present an efficient learning approach, leading to remarkable savings in costs, time, and effort, ultimately bolstering ROI and revenue.  By possessing the right tool, companies can effectively optimize their learning avenues, thereby positively influencing their financial performance.

Measuring the ROI of corporate learning
Source: Arist

Releated

4 Reasons Physicians Should Join a Professional Society

4 Reasons Physicians Should Join a Professional Society

Many professional societies offer their members access to resources, opportunities, and knowledge that promote continuous career development. Professionals who join such associations get a competitive edge because they become knowledgeable, involved members of their industry. For example, joining a healthcare society can allow physicians with busy schedules to remain updated on significant developments in their […]