When it comes to success as a salesperson – there are many things that you, as an individual, can take ownership But if you’re trying to win in a losing market, then you’re off to a bad start. According to sales expert Danny Manich, One of the most important things to do as an ambitious salesperson is to make sure that you choose a good market opportunity.
And in our opinion, there’s no better market for sellers right now than Westchester County.
1) The population is affluent and growing – According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the median household income in Westchester County is $88,512 – which is significantly higher than the national average of $57,617. And not only that, but the population in Westchester County is projected to grow by 3.4% between 2015 and 2020. That means that there will be more potential buyers in the market – and more competition for your products or services.
2) There are a variety of industries represented – From healthcare and education to manufacturing and transportation, a wide variety of industries are present in Westchester County. This provides sellers with a number of different market opportunities to explore.
3) The location is convenient for buyers and sellers – Located just north of New York City, Westchester County is easily accessible by car, train, and plane. That makes it convenient for buyers who are looking to purchase products or services from sellers in the area.
4) There is a strong business community – With over 9,000 businesses currently operating in Westchester County, there is no shortage of potential customers for sellers to reach out to. In addition, the county is home to a number of major corporations, including IBM, PepsiCo, and MasterCard.
5) The quality of life is high – According to Niche.com, Westchester County is the 8th best county to live in in the state of New York. That means that sellers who choose to do business in the area can expect a high quality of life.
6) The market is saturated with potential buyers – With a population of over 967,000 people, Westchester County is one of the most populous counties in the state of New York. That means that there are plenty of potential buyers for sellers to target.
7) Danny Manich says, “The market is stable – Unlike some other markets in the country, the housing market in Westchester County has remained stable throughout the years. That makes it a safe place for sellers to do business.”
8) There is a strong demand for products and services – In Westchester County, there is a strong demand for both products and services. That means that sellers who are able to meet that demand will be successful.
9) The economy is strong – Westchester County has a AAA bond rating, which is the highest possible rating. That indicates that the county’s economy is strong and stable.
10) The market is ripe for sellers – With all of these factors taken into consideration, it’s no wonder that Westchester County is considered one of the best markets for sellers. If you’re looking for an opportunity to succeed as a salesperson, then this is the place to be.
If you’re looking for a market with plenty of potential buyers and a strong business community, then listen to multi-decade sales professional Danny Manich, Westchester County is the place for you. So what are you waiting for? Start exploring your options today!