Elections saw celebrity effort to turn out vote
Celebrities are constantly in the public eye and setting trends. Celebrities like Taylor Swift, Rihanna, John Legend and Justin Beiber recently vocalized their stances on this year’s midterm elections and have urging people to head to the polls.
As a figure in the public eye, some may think they have the power to make a difference during these midterm elections.
After Taylor Swift took to social media to share her stance and urging her followers to vote, it was found that there was an uptick in voters in the state of Tennessee. With the midterm elections drawing closer, more stars are taking to social media to express their views.
- Immigrants speak up for right to American dream
- Nassau County leads NY efforts to prosecute hate crimes
- Marijuana legalization key ballot issue
- Elections saw celebrity effort to turn out vote
- LI universities joined forces in efforts to turn out student vote
- Trailblazers revolutionizing Latina experience
- Veterans affairs front and center in Suozzi-DeBono race
- Long time Representative Peter King looking to win 14th election
- Absentee voting becoming a trend for college students
- Muslim voters vow to combat Islamophobia in midterms